Generic UNIX Systems
- Unpack the archive to a location of your choice.
- Open the machcms directory and create a data directory. Set the
permissions of this directory so that your web server can write to it.
- Rename the htaccess file to .htaccess (with the period prefix) or set the linkType in settings.xml to url.
- Move the machcms contents to the location of your choice (on the web server) and visit it in your web browser.
Mac OS X
- Download the Mac OS X installer package from the MachCMS web site.
- Open the *.dmg disk image and run the installer package.
Either waiting for someone with a
Windows system to write instructions or for myself to get a Wintel
system. Can you help? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org